What kind of services do you provide?
We kind of run the gamut.
- Dinner parties (of all sizes)
- Cocktail Parties
- Brunches, Lunches
- Corporate Parties
- Special Occasions (bridal showers, baby showers, bris, kid’s birthdays, etc.)
How can I inquire about booking Simply Hailee?
- Direct email (email@example.com) or submit form through website (https://www.simplyhaileeny.com/contact-1/).
- Please include certain details (i.e. date/time/place of event, number of guests, occasion, dietary restrictions/allergies)
- Hailee or admin will respond shortly thereafter.
What happens after booking?
The fun begins!
- Menu planning, Hailee has seasonal options posted on her website as well as anything that needs to be customized.
- Finalizing touches
Can you pencil me in?
- Sure, for $50.
- Dates can be saved for a $50 non-refundable Paypal/Venmo deposit. If bookings are finalized, $50 will be deducted from your final bill.
- Why? We’ve passed on business because people were “penciled in” and have ended up backing out. Events/dinners take time to plan (menus, staffing schedules, logistics, etc.). We do understand that things come up.
Do you cater for larger events?
Yes! We love them! For events over 20 people, a contract agreement is drafted and solidified once all menus + details are solid (signing upon arrival, final headcount 2 weeks in advance). We also ask for a 20% deposit upon signing. Hailee can send you an example of contract upon request.
What is your pricing?
Pricing depends on a number of factors: location, style of service, ingredients + menu selections.
- Prices are listed per person + tax. This includes: planning, food, labor/shopping/prep, service, set-up, clean-up.
- Travel + Toll prices will be added on final invoice.
What forms of payment do you accept? And, when do we pay you?
- Good old fashioned cash or check
- Venmo (@SimplyHailee)
- Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Credit Card (invoiced through Square)
Payment day of is preferred. If paying with cash/check, it’s nice to receive upon Hailee/team arrival so that they don’t have to flag anyone down for payment.
Will Hailee be there?
For the most part, yes. We know the company is named, “Simply Hailee, “ and though Hailee wishes there were clones of her, she can’t be everywhere at once. She has however curated a friendly team of hospitality professionals to execute when necessary—she will definitely let you know should this happen to arise, and does her best to show face either before or after your event.
Do you provide servers + bartenders?
Simply Hailee has a wonderful team of servers, bartenders, & cooks ready and eager to help make your event a success.
$40 per hour (5 hour minimum): includes management + scheduling fee.
Should events last longer then 5 hours, Hailee will send invoice with staffing adjustments.
For dinners of 6+ we strongly suggest a server. Cocktail parties of 25+ we suggest 2 bartenders.
Do you provide place settings + glassware? We can provide place settings for a small cleaning + packing fee of $5 per setting (plates, flatware, glassware, napkins) We can also help with rentals if needed/desired.
Can we see sample menus?
Hailee loves creating menus! She likes to post options seasonally under the “Services” portion of website. There is also a list of standard “family style/buffet” options under “Catering + Cocktail Parties” menus. She can also customize certain items to meet any sort of dietary restrictions or allergies.
What if I (or one of my guests) have a dietary restriction or allergy?
Hailee is happy to work around any restrictions or allergies. Just note that she is not a dietician or nutritionist.
On the day of event/dinner, what do you need from me?
- On the day of the event, staff usually arrives about 2-2 ½ hours prior to guest arrival depending on workload of event. This can be determined prior.
- It doesn’t have to be spotless, but we do appreciate a clean-ish kitchen, empty dishwasher, and a fridge with a little bit of room for certain items.
- A bit of a timeline for the evening. Dinners usually last 2-3 hours (cocktail hour + dinner), cocktail parties 3-4 hours.